Conditions of Sale
As a breeder we feel a strong sense of
responsibility for every kitten that our cats bring into the world.
We want them to have the same quality of life with their new owner
as they would have in our own home. To ensure this is the case
we ask everyone who adopts a Cuddleton British Shorthair to sign the
following document when they pick up their kitten.
The two biggest things to be aware of are that our
kittens are to be kept as inside cats and that should you not
want them or be able to keep them for any reason they are to be
returned to us so that we can find them a new suitable home.
Here is a copy of the document you will need to sign.
This is an agreement for the sale of a Cuddleton British Shorthair Kitten as a pet only.
Phone Number (Home)_____________________________
Phone Number (Work)_____________________________
Conditions of Sale
- The buyer accepts the responsibility of caring for this
Cuddleton and providing properly for its welfare. The
buyer agrees to follow Pamela's instructions on care,
housing, diet, treatment and health including
- The buyer agrees that this Cuddleton will always receive
prompt, quality medical care, and will be correctly
treated so as to prevent internal and external
- The buyer agrees to provide a generous amount of fun and
exercise for this Cuddleton, to provide it with toys,
and all the love it needs.
- The buyer agrees never to allow this Cuddleton outdoors
except into a suitable enclosure for its health and
- The buyer agrees that this Cuddleton will never be sold,
leased or given to any pet shop, animal shelter, or
- The buyer agrees if any of the above terms are disregarded,
that Pamela may reclaim this Cuddleton without a refund
of the purchase price.
- Pamela guarantees that the Cuddleton British Shorthair cattery
is FeLV negative, that this Cuddleton is presently free
of disease, and that this Cuddleton will be accepted for
a full refund of purchase price if returned within 7
days with a veterinarian's certificate that this
Cuddleton has a health problem.
- Pamela warrants that this Cuddleton is genetically sound, and
will replace this Cuddleton with another at no
additional cost if this Cuddleton ever dies of a genetic
defect and that said defect is evidenced in an autopsy
report presented to Pamela.
- The buyer will return the Cuddleton to Pamela at any time
should they no longer want the cat/kitten or no longer
be able to care for it. Pamela will always take any
Cuddleton back at any time no questions asked.
Return to the Adopting a Cuddleton page
Return to the Cuddleton Home page